Wednesday, January 5, 2011

“Never let someone be your priority, while you remain their option.."


When you think about it, it's totally true. You spend most of your time putting someone else first in your life. You wonder what they're thinking, are they happy, are they sad, what can you do to make them happy. And to them, you're nothing more than an afterthought. Someone to fill the void and emptiness. They spend maybe one day with you on the weekend. And then when you are not needed, they ignore you like you don't exist. MAYBE they'll send you a text message. MAYBE they'll answer the phone if you call. But, more often than not, they don't think about you. You get frustrated, sad and tired of it all. What can you do differently to get them to look at you the way you look at them, the truth is, nothing.... "I felt like a fool, I had gone so far out with my feelings, I didn’t realize I was standing there alone."



I am no longer choosing to be this way...and at this point and stage in my life, I am choosing to be selfish in love. I'm choosing to look out for me and no one else. Coz i'm tired of it all...I really am.. And as the late Marilyn Monroe quoted - "I do make mistakes, I might be outta control & at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...."  


When you are priority, you know that you are a priority. Being a priority is where both of you are making time for each other according to both schedules and are making plans in advance. Being a priority is like being a rare one of a kind precious item that someone will whole-heartedly cherish and will always be the featured showcase, their pride and joy. Being a priority is not just about the sex; it’s about building a foundation of friendship that blossoms into a solid and firm relationship. It means going on dates, having good conversations, meeting the important people in his/ her life. If you are a priority and it’s important to him/her then they should make an effort to incorporate you into their life and vice versa. If you are being treated like an option instead of a priority, have the courage to walk away. I would and I will...no matter how much I've fallen in love if I ever knew I was an option to begin wid irregardless of which point the relationship has blossom...


There's a story tat went like this:

Women are like the apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.BOYS don't want to reach for the good ones, because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they get the rotten apples from the ground that are not as good, but easy to get to. So, the apples at the top of the tree think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing! They just have to wait for the RIGHT MAN to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb to the top and reach for his perfect apple.


I will not think twice abt reaching the top for I know I deserve the perfect apple and she will be my perfect apple for when I'm her priority.... to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish...from tat day forth.....



 “Never let someone be your priority, when you are nothing more than their option.”

~I'm more than juz an option... I'll nv lay myself in tat line and I won't hesitate to walk away~

0 comments:

Post a Comment