Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fly Can.........? And The Day I Really Flew......

For the last few months where things were beautiful back then, I always have the feeling of 'flyin'... Unknowingly, I literally flew yesterday... Should I count myself lucky or unlucky? Everyday since then, I hope someone could take away my hurt, pain, anguish and despair which never seem to subside and at that moment in 'flight', I felt momentarily the feelings I've been having since then disappeared. When I opened my eyes, I was thinking to myself, "Have I.....?" Suddenly I felt pain and that's when reality sets in and I realized I'm still on earth with people looking at me early in the morning...

Lucky or unlucky? Lucky in the sense that I didn't get run over when I landed on the opposite side of the road thanks to the red light. Unlucky in the sense that I'm still here to bear the hurt, pain, anguish and despair? I don't really know which point of view to look at. Up until now, I'm still thinking to myself how did the accident happened? All I knew was I didn't see the car that came when I was heading straight on my bike... Fatigue, distractions or whatever you call it... The aftermath.......









Fractured Elbow
Swollen Hand
Fat Middle Finger

0 comments:

Post a Comment