Monday, January 10, 2011

The hurt, pain, anguish and despair that are scarred permanently within begins... (Cont.)


One of the most painful things in life is seeing the one you love and adore...loving somebody else...


Got a text from her today.....asking "how am I?" My reply....."I can't and do not know how to answer that." Short silence followed before I said, "I'm surprise you still remember me." Her reply, "I do. Everyday without fail." At that point in time, I juz felt my heart wrenching. I could feel the tears starting to swell from within my heart. The feelings were overwhelming. Silence followed again before she said, "I'm sorry" twice and she said, "There is something I wanna say." After hearing this, I was thinking finally the time has come that she wanna come clean about 'everything' that I had knew all along but it was not to be.......

And to think that even till this point, she is still sticking to her original story whereby I had already knew about the actual one all along...I'm not angry wid her at all but merely very disappointed wid the fact that she didn't come clean for whatever reasons unknown...


Original Excerpt

Firstly, i wanna apologize to u for everything. I know by saying sorry is nvr enough compare to e pain ur going tru right now. And im terribly sorry for keeping u hanging. Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry.
By now, i think u roughly know what is my decision. Im sorry. This is not a plan. I nvr have e intention to take u as an option. Nvr have e intention to hurt u. If u think im doing all this to get my ex bf attention, nope at all. If that is my intention, i wud have done that long time ago. Why wud i waited for a yr. Why wud i choose u who is so nice to me be e victim? 
To me, parent comes first. I know its not fair for u. Neither for me. But to see my parent happy is all i ask for. Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry.
Altho i know u for only a short period of time, i cant deny that ur one of e best thing that i ever had. Honestly. Ur special dan. Truly. A very2 nice person. U are one in a milion. 1 day, im sure u'll meet e right girl. E 1 who appreciate u. Who treasure u. Who nvr fail to make u smile. Who will be there for u tru gd and hard time. Im sorry that i failed to do so. Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry.
I hope and pray for yr happiness. 

P.s: I.M.Y


My purpose of posting the original excerpt is to keep it as a memory of the last text msg she is ever gonna send me, nothin more... I do not know why I kept quiet and not say anything after reading that but juz logged out of Watsapp. I really dunno why...(probably bcoz it's all too much for me to bear...) End of it all, I'm juz truly very disappointed wid her for not telling me straight up or rather come clean wid the fact that she chose her ex-bf(which is now her bf) over me by her own choice and not her parents'. Even though I've already figured and know about the actual truth since the start, I would have still prefer her to come clean with it and not use her parents as an excuse for the easy way out... All my werds to her till today still stands.....one of which... ~I'm happi when you are happi~ 

From this day forth, I wish you eternal happiness always and sweet dreams embrace you each nite for the time has come for me to bid you farewell and a final goodbye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment