Friday, January 7, 2011

The hurt, pain, anguish and despair that are scarred permanently within begins...

With the entire truth of the actual reasons and facts kept within me unknown to her that I had knew since then.....even till this very day, it was still untold by her to me of whatever that came out from her mouth... I'm not angry or anything lidat, as a matter of fact I do not even know why too.. All i juz felt were the hurt, pain, anguish and despair..(Tat's probably why I do not feel angry or anything lidat coz I've turned numb of whatever that has scarred me permanently within) I feel that I'm slowly seeping into depression with whatever that I've known that I kept within me.. There are many whys and questions in my mind but no one can give me the answers I needed..not even her...for I know she will hide the truth from me to prevent hurting me further? (I do hope that is her real intentions) I'm mentally and physically drained.. I feel my life is slowly fading away while she is happy wid her current life now without giving any hoots about me.. It all doesn't matter... Like I've always told her, "I only want you to be happy" (which is one of the top priorities on my list when I knew her), not sad, hurt or anything lidat.. and the sentence that we share........... 


~I'm Happi When You Are Happi~


Questions and questions and questions and questions.........there are many questions and people always say look at the positive side. But how do you look at the positive side when you have the talent to compile many small little things like gestures, sentences, words and actions into a whole big picture and weigh them into the best possible scenario or situation? Yes... I have that talent and sometimes, juz sometimes, I wish i do not have this talent coz in situations like this, it's downright heart-wrenching to piece together everything to see the big picture which you never wanna believe or thought would be but the facts and figures are all laid on the table for you to see....



0 comments:

Post a Comment