Friday, January 7, 2011

The hurt, pain, anguish and despair that are scarred permanently within begins... (Cont.)

Knowing that she is now happy being back together wid her ex-bf or shud i say bf now....It's a mystery why the sudden change in his behavior towards her when he had a year to do so...why only now when she was with me....why, why, why and why....etc? I guess the answers doesn't really matter now... Nonetheless, I do hope he really treasures and cherishes her this time round with a girl like her who is very hard to come by.... "A Beautiful & Gorgeous "1001" girl that captivated me, who made me believe in love and trust again when I'm wid her... A sweet "1001" girl who never fails to make me smile each day and every time... and a caring "1001" girl who shows concern of my well-being..." All these were then... but what about now....?

I guess or rather figured that, she doesn't give a hoot any longer..It's ok...it doesn't matter what becomes of me or what I'm going thru as long as she is happy now... that is all that matters.. ~I'm happi when you are happi~

As it is now, my werds to her still stands...everything that i've said to her, everything... still stands. It's not gonna change and will not be changed for she only deserves the best and nothing less but the best... I would be lying to myself if i said i dun think nor care abt her anymore..as a matter of fact, i still do...every single time juz like how it was before. The only difference now is that, I'm the only one doing that now and her attention is to another... And everytime I close my eyes, I see her and the tears juz flow thru my eyes from within my heart. Not that I want to but I guess the hurt, pain, anguish and despair was so tremendous that I had no control over.. I had no regrets that I had her for that short four days and everything from the very first day where we knew one another up till the day we parted was truly indeed significantly beautiful.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment