Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Days Ahead......

I wonder what lies ahead now...with me shutting down my FB, change of email addresses and soon to be my numbers, I guess the only place left is here...where I can pour out whatever feelings I have and live the virtual life here. Not forgetting a change of my WwF game ID as well when all current ongoing worldwide games are completed. Friends have been asking me why I could not be found in their friend list and why do I even delete my FB account in the first place which I have held for close to 8 long years since FB first started....

Well...I do not know if I'll ever return to FB. I'm not looking forward to it nor planning for it. But if one day(if only), where I really do return, it might be a brand new profile or the old one with many privacy settings involved. For now, I'm contented wid living the virtual life here......


0 comments:

Post a Comment